May 2, 2012
Leveraged Project information sessions announced
The New Mexico Small Business Assistance (NMSBA) Program — a joint partnership of Los Alamos and Sandia national laboratories and the state of New Mexico — provides technical assistance from national laboratory scientists and engineers to New Mexico small businesses at no cost. While individual businesses can request assistance at any time, NMSBA annually considers leveraged projects involving multiple businesses with a shared problem that is too large or complex to be solved during an individual project. Leveraged project proposals for 2013 will be accepted from May 4th through June 8th, 2012. Companies interested in learning more about NMSBA leveraged project assistance and how to apply can attend one of several information sessions throughout the state:
· May 8, 2012 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm at The Hive at 134 State Road 4 in White Rock, NM
· May 11, 2012 from 9:30 to 10:30 am at the Quality Center for Business at 5101 College Boulevard in Farmington, NM
· May 16, 2012 from 4:30 to 5:30 pm at High Desert Discovery District at 560 Montezuma in Santa Fe, NM
· May 16, 2012 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm at New Mexico State University, Business Complex, Room 204 in Las Cruces. For directions, visit http://maps.nmsu.edu/ and search for "Business Complex Building."
· May 17, 2012 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm at the Innovation Parkway Office Center at 1611 Innovation Parkway SE in Albuquerque, NM
· May 18, 2012 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm at New Mexico Tech, Brown Hall, Room 210 in Socorro, NM. Visit http://www.nmt.edu/images/stories/maps/NMT-AREA.pdf for directions.
· May 22, 2012 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm at NMSU Carlsbad, 1500 University Drive, Room 106 in Carlsbad, NM
For more information, contact: