The New Mexico Small Business Assistance (NMSBA) Program allows New Mexico small businesses facing a technical challenge to access the unique expertise and capabilities of Los Alamos and Sandia national laboratories. At no cost to the business, small businesses with a technical challenge can seek assistance from lab scientists or engineers for projects that require testing, design consultation and access to special equipment or facilities.
FAQ: Does your company qualify?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you can qualify for researcher hours:
- Are you a for-profit business?
- Are you located in New Mexico?
- Is your company a small business? [US SBA guidelines]
- Is your company US owned and operated?
- Does your company pay/file gross receipts taxes to the State of New Mexico?
- $20,000 if located in a rural county
- $10,000 if located in Bernalillo County
NM MEP helped bioLime address strategic concern for their market expansion that NM MEP team helped identify ways to manage regional supply chain. READ MORE »
EcoSeal needed extensive testing and market evaluation for their NMX environmental friendly pesticides Arrowhead Center teamed him with Dr. Ryan Goss to do the evaluation. READ MORE »
UNM-MOT Program Professor Steve Walsh and his team of students helped INNOBRIGHT authenticate a product road map for his "denoiser software" for computer graphic imagery. READ MORE »