The New Mexico Small Business Assistance (NMSBA) Program allows New Mexico small businesses facing a technical challenge to access the unique expertise and capabilities of Los Alamos and Sandia national laboratories. At no cost to the business, small businesses with a technical challenge can seek assistance from lab scientists or engineers for projects that require testing, design consultation and access to special equipment or facilities.
FAQ: Does your company qualify?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you can qualify for researcher hours:
- Are you a for-profit business?
- Are you located in New Mexico?
- Is your company a small business? [US SBA guidelines]
- Is your company US owned and operated?
- Does your company pay/file gross receipts taxes to the State of New Mexico?
- $20,000 if located in a rural county
- $10,000 if located in Bernalillo County
NMSBA allows Los Alamos and Sandia national laboratories to apply their unique expertise and capabilities to help for-profit, NM small businesses solve critical challenges READ MORE »
By participating in NMSBA, SportXast was able to pursue cuttingedge technology for their mobile app, which has had a direct correlation to getting more users READ MORE »
Tapping into the national laboratory's signal and image processing expertise as well as geophysical
proficiencies, Retriever Technology discovered suitable image and
signal processing techniques to convert seismograms into usable digitized formats. READ MORE »