The New Mexico Small Business Assistance (NMSBA) Program allows New Mexico small businesses facing a technical challenge to access the unique expertise and capabilities of Los Alamos and Sandia national laboratories. At no cost to the business, small businesses with a technical challenge can seek assistance from lab scientists or engineers for projects that require testing, design consultation and access to special equipment or facilities.
FAQ: Does your company qualify?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you can qualify for researcher hours:
- Are you a for-profit business?
- Are you located in New Mexico?
- Is your company a small business? [US SBA guidelines]
- Is your company US owned and operated?
- Does your company pay/file gross receipts taxes to the State of New Mexico?
- $20,000 if located in a rural county
- $10,000 if located in Bernalillo County
FREE technical assistance for small businesses from scientists and engineers at Los Alamos and Sandia. Attend an information session to find out how! READ MORE »
Thanks to NMSBA, we have successfully demonstrated that the LAMPPS instrument can
perform materials design at the atomic level. READ MORE »
NMSBA pulled together an awesome team that helped us realize our vision. READ MORE »